Friday 2 November 2012

A Quick Introduction...


...that probably won't end up that quick knowing me!

So, I will be the first to admit that I'm useless at these sorts of 'describing yourself' things, so bare with me here! 

Hi, I'm Lauren and I'm nearly 22 (but my brain still feels about 17 to be honest) and I live near Edinburgh in Scotland. One of my favourite things to do is writing, mostly creative, but I thought that starting this blog would be another good way of writing something a bit different to my usual. Basically this blog is going to be a mixture of everything that I love and want to write about, or things that are important to me. It's hard to say what that might- one day I might write about my favourite things of the month and the next it might be about my love of Irish rugby players or music and bands I love. Who knows what's going to end up on here!! Also I would like to warn everyone at this point, I have been known to ramble on quite a bit so if you can handle that brilliant! :) 

The other main thing I will probably blog about quite a bit is suffering from emetophobia and anxiety issues. Emetophobia is basically a phobia about anything to do with being sick, including me, other people, any thing you can think of that comes under that subject really! It's been a major part of my life since I was at Primary School but it has been at its worst for the last four years. It effects all aspects of my life currently, for example I find it difficult to leave the house without feeling anxious and I feel anxious most of the time. I'll go into it more in another post but I felt it was important to mention it here because it is such a major part of my life. 

Ok, I think that's enough for now but I'll leave my links here, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Instagram =D you'll probably notice a pattern in my usernames!


Instagram Name- LaurenM262

More Information about Emetophobia- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emetophobia 

                                                              http://www.emetophobiaresource.org/

Bye for now!

Lauren xx

No comments:

Post a Comment