Friday 10 May 2013

Youtube Video- Primark Haul May 2013


Hey Everyone,

So I recently went to the Livingston Primark, which is the first time I have physically been in any Primark store for about four and a half/five years (and the time before that was a year even further back!!) and so I will admit that I went on a bit of a spree and bought...well... a lot!! That's the problem/wonderful thing about Primark- because the prices are so low you just keep adding things into your basket and before you know it you are £125 down your purse feels a lot lighter than when you went in!!



I try to get videos posted as often as I can as I prefer being able to talk about products rather than blogging about them as I find it easier than writing but I'm hoping to find a balance between the two!

I hope you enjoyed this video and feel free to like, subscribe and check out my other uploads if you want!

Thanks for watching

Lauren
xx

My Links-
 My Links
Twitter
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment